PLEASE READ THIS SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SOFTWARE.
BY CLICKING ON THE "ACCEPT" BUTTON, OR OPENING THE PACKAGE, YOU ARE CONSENTING TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, CLICK THE "DO NOT ACCEPT" BUTTON AND THE INSTALLATION PROCESS WILL NOT CONTINUE.
This license agreement ("License") is a legal agreement between you and MUSICNIZER.COM ("we", "us", "our") for the software products called Movienizer, Musicnizer, Booknizer ("Software") that you are about to download, install or otherwise use. Software is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws and is licensed, not sold.
1. The Software and any authorized copies that you make are the intellectual property of and are owned by us. The structure, organization and code of the Software are our valuable trade secrets and confidential information. Except as expressly stated herein, this agreement does not grant you any intellectual property rights in the Software and all rights not expressly granted are reserved by us.
2. The free trial versions of the Software may be freely distributed, with exceptions noted below, provided the distribution packages are not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of the Software without written permission from the copyright holder.
3. The free trial versions demonstrate capabilities of the Software with certain limitations. To unlock all features of the Software you have to purchase a license.
4. Software is licensed on a per computer basis. Each regular license is bound through an activation process to at most two particular computers and allows using Software on that computers. Each Family license is bound to at most 5 computers. In order to use Software on more computers, you will have to purchase an additional license. If you change your computer after using up all available activations, you will have to purchase an additional license.
5. All updates and upgrades for Software are free throughout the period of license validity.
6. Time-limited licenses have the validity period specified by the license name. Upon expiration, all limitations of the free trial versions of the software come into effect.
7. THE SOFTWARE IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING, FAILING TO USE OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
8. You may not copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed Software, or any subset of the licensed Software, except as provided for in this License. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this License and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
9. You may not transfer, rent, lease, sell, sublicense your rights in the Software.
10. The Software may not be used for any commercial purposes or in any commercial environment. You can use it only at home for private use by you or your family.
11. Information downloaded by the Software is provided by online databases and is subject to copyright laws. All rights in the downloaded information are reserved by the respective owners of the databases.
12. We may change this License for any following version of the program.
13. Installing and using the Software signifies that you understand and accept the terms and conditions of this License and of our Privacy Statement. Please read the Privacy Statement on our website.
14. If you do not agree with the terms of this License you must remove the Software from your storage devices and cease to use it.